Journal 2018 Entry #2

 October 14, 2018


I can’t really remember what did happen today. I think it is like a typical day to me. Sunday moments, staying and relaxing in our house. Wait, I just remember it now. I return to my old self, being good and hoping that I can someday achieve what I imagined these past few days. I am more confident that I can do it because I think they can understand and support my dreams even though it is impossible for a young girl who doesn’t have English skills and confidence to talk to the public. I can do it; I have to because this is one I have a dream to become a successful lawyer. 

I forgot I also checked the one I answered while I was in the hospital last week when my grandmother was hospitalized. I didn’t expect that I have many wrong answers since it is an elementary section, but I was wrong. Even in the beginning section, I decided to improve my grammar and answering skills. I have to admit and know my capability to improve it. I have more times to do it step by step. I plan things to enhance my difficulty by practicing more and more until I can say that I am now ready to take any exam. I know myself very well, and I don’t lie to myself that I now understand it. 

I have to finish it this October to proceed to other grammar questions, but I also have to enjoy my life. I like to have time for Korean dramas and other videos on youtube that I want because I believe that you don’t have to limit yourself to the things that make you happy, even if they might distract you from your goals. As I said, I know myself, so I know that my first priority is to achieve my goals. I have to remind myself every day that this is my first priority, second, and so on. 

I think I write enough to share my whole day. This is the first time that I feel happy writing something even though I am not so good at writing, which is why I am doing it to improve it. Always remind yourself that you have to do it because you want to achieve something. 

Goodnight loves. See you tomorrow.


Your, 

Cathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 2018 Entry #6

Journal 2018 Entry #3

Journal 2018 Entry #5