My Journal 2018

 Entry #1

October 13, 2018

This is my first day writing a journal or a summary of my day. If you are curious why I decided to become today, one of the reasons is I want to have something that reminds me every day that there is tomorrow comes after a hectic and stormy day. Also, I want to improve my writing. Since I became a student, I don’t have confidence in my writing, so this is my chance to improve it. I believe that “Practice makes perfect” is why I also do it. Back to the main reason my I am doing it.
October 13, 2018, is a day that makes me realize that I want to become a writer, correcting a successful and professional writer that writes about her journey of becoming the successful woman she wants to achieve. That is why I am now trying to write my journal tonight. I hope to do it until I say I am halfway to becoming a writer. I remember that day also. I think my most busy day. After all, I didn’t have enough time to watch my Korean dramas list and answer some grammar questions because I was busy making a lesson plan for my mother, who will demo this coming Monday. I am not sure because, you know, she is not always sure about her work. I don’t understand her. She always told us that she is feeble-minded in academics and cannot understand everything. Still, I don’t believe her because I believe that all humans have intelligence in all aspects but cannot believe that they have it. After all, they first think about what they don’t have. You have to think rather than you have, then it will come naturally. That has been my motto these past few days. It makes me believe that I can do anything as long I am focused and think that I can. That is to become a lawyer someday. Before achieving that, I have to do something to become a lawyer.
First, I have to be good at writing, not only writing but also grammar and spelling. I admit that I am not so good with it even though I am already graduated college that I didn’t give up. I have to do it.
Second to be fluent in English, I the excellent communication skills and correct pronunciation, again that I didn’t have a talent.
Lastly is to be confident and know all the information a lawyer has.  


Your, 
Cathy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 2018 Entry #6

Journal 2018 Entry #3

Journal 2018 Entry #5